Saturday, September 12, 2009

Badminton is now Favorite Sports in Cebu

In Manila most of my games are basketball and volleyball. Our company organized only 2 type of team sports based on our employees population. Yet i managed to play basketball frequently since our house in Manila is just a walk away from the court. My badminton skills started when i was college. I got the award as beginner in double category.

Being a son of farmer, i have an athletic body during my younger years. So my speed is good and my smashing power is amazing. Now at the age of 35 I felt the slow down of my smashing power and energy. Yet i still to manage the level D.

Working 5 days in a week from one of the BPO company in Cebu, my favorite game now as well as my friends is badminton. I am now a member of Minglanilla Badminton Club and we usually play every Saturday and Sunday in Minglanilla and Naga City. So when ever i am free with my Philippines Call Center Works, you can find me somewhere in badminton court.You will find that most of the call center company in Cebu also organize badminton tournaments.

1 comments:

contact center brokers philippines said...

Contact center Philippines i growing more and more. Badminton is one of my favorite sports and I really love playing it