Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Gift from Working in Call Center


The opening of this year seams lucky for me and my family because i was able to but bike for my KC and mountain bike for my wife.

Hope this bike could help her reduce some weight, waist line that increase more than my expectation after giving me 2 cute children ha ha ha..

But hey, this bike is now 3. The latest addition is for 3 years old baby who can travel with his bike at 5km per hour. Biking is a great health saver for me now. This is the fastest way i can reduce fats and save more from doctors fee. This could also be good suggestion for a team building activity. Imagine when you combine sports, health saving activity, team building task in one activity. That would surely be rewarding.

1 comments:

contact center brokers philippines said...

Cool, For sure they will love that gift. And your goal is really good combining sports, saving health activity and team building is truly a rewarding experience.